Judul Buku : Financial Accounting 5th Edition
- Walter T. Harrison, Jr
- Charles T. Horngren
- Charles William (Bill) Thomas
- Greg Berberich , CPA, CA, PhD
- Catherine I. Seguin , MBA, CGA
Bahasa : Inggris
Halaman : 788
Kategori : Ebook
Type : PDF
Download ebook Analisis Laporan Keuangan Subramanyam PDF :
Google Drive |
Table Of Content Financial Accounting 5th Edition
- The Financial Statements
- Recording Business Transactions
- Accrual Accounting and the Financial Statements
- Internal Control and Cash
- Short-Term Investmentsand Receivables
- Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
- Property, Plant, and Equipment,and Intangible Assets
- Long-Term Investments and the Time Value of Money
- Shareholders’ Equity
- The Income Statement, the Statement of Comprehensive Income, and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Statement Analysis
Walter T. Harrison, Jr ., is Professor Emeritus of Accounting at the Hankamer School of Business, Baylor University. He received his BBA degree from Baylor University, his MS from Oklahoma State University, and his PhD from Michigan State University.
Charles T. Horngren is the Edmund W. Littlefield Professor of Accounting, Emeritus, at Stanford University. A graduate of Marquette University, he received his MBA from Harvard University and his PhD from the University of Chicago. He is also the recipient of honourary doctorates from Marquette University and DePaul University.
Charles William (Bill) Thomas is the J. E. Bush Professor of Accounting and a Master Teacher at Baylor University. A Baylor University alumnus, he received both his BBA and MBA there and went on to earn his PhD from The University of Texas at Austin.
Greg Berberich , CPA, CA, PhD, is the Director of the Masters of Accounting program in the School of Accounting and Finance at the University of Waterloo, where he has been a Lecturer since 2011. Before that, he was a faculty member at Wilfrid Laurier University for nine years. He obtained his BMath and PhD from the University of Waterloo and completed his CPA and CA in Ontario..
Catherine I. Seguin , MBA, CGA, is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Toronto Mississauga. In addition to her books Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations for Carswell (Thomson-Reuters) and Not-for-Profit Accounting , published by CGA Canada, she revised the study guide that accompanied the third edition of this textbook. She also coauthored a practice book on management accounting and wrote a test bank for a financial accounting book for McGraw-Hill.